Good guys ride CB1100

Ridem32_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Would just like to say I joined this forum about a week before I got my new. & my first CB1100 I got the deluxe model. I have meet a lot of nice guys on here! :) to be honest I love to ride, I have rode bikes over 40 years! To me forums are to help each other out, tell each other what we do to our bikes, what we add to them, where we find our parts and such at the best deals and tell each other about our mods :) I get on this forum everyday to enjoy , learn and to help others out! I think we all have fun on here I know I do! Most of us are over age. 50 some younger some in their 20,s so let's all get alone with each other and have fun and keep this forum the best forum of all times! We can cut up, crack jokes and all help each other out! I'm not picking out anyone at all we are all equal and we all grown men with the best bike in the world CB1100 :) I get home from a ride I get on here to check and see what all went on for the day. At our age we have rode many many miles! So let's keep this forum going for as many miles as we have all rode combined! That would be a lot of miles from all of us ole geezers lol. I hope every single member keeps on posting and most of all if someone needs help let's all pitch in! We all to old to fuss and throw fits! :) let's set a new record in the weeks to come for the most online at one time! I shake hands with each and every single member on here :) I hope each and everyone feels the same way !
Signed: short bus rider, slew footed
Michael :)
 
Nicely said, Michael. It's a great forum. People are generous with their knowledge, which is often considerable, and kindly to boot. This does not align with my (limited) experience of other forums where idiots challenge one another to see who can be the rudest. Not much fun.

Like you I look forward to coming here most days.
 
Well said :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'm a newbie here having had my CB for only a couple of weeks.
The civility and helpful attitudes here is what such a forum should be all about.
 
Rocky,

If you like your bike now, just wait till you get a few more miles on it. It gets better and better as it breaks in!! :)

Welcome to the forum!
 
Michael,

I have enjoyed our phone conversations. Knowledge of your particular bike grows real fast with interment forums, unfortunately your wallet shrinks:) Great place to gather info of what others are doing and to share and help. Good luck with your bike and keep me posted.

Edit: Interment forums:rofl: can you tell i run a cemetery
 
CIP57_imp said:
Michael,

I have enjoyed our phone conversations. Knowledge of your particular bike grows real fast with interment forums, unfortunately your wallet shrinks:) Great place to gather info of what others are doing and to share and help. Good luck with your bike and keep me posted.

Edit: Interment forums:rofl: can you tell i run a cemetery
Michael - great post and very well said.

CIP - I just pushed the PayPal button and sent Mr. T more dollars. At least the skinny wallet rides well in my back pocket. :thumbsup:
 
:beerchug: (make mine hot tea though)
 
CIP57_imp said:
Michael,

I have enjoyed our phone conversations. Knowledge of your particular bike grows real fast with interment forums, unfortunately your wallet shrinks:) Great place to gather info of what others are doing and to share and help. Good luck with your bike and keep me posted.

Edit: Interment forums:rofl: can you tell i run a cemetery
So true and my reason for staying away from ninetownrers.com I can't do a repeat of the CB. This one is staying all stock......

This forum has been my most enjoyable and active to date.
 
:beerchug: Good sentiments.

In the spirit of this post, how about a listing of members who would be willing to help fellow forum folks by providing a place to camp, a spare bed in their home, a bike trailer and tools in case of breakdown or any other aid to someone far from home. I have a trailer, bike lift and tools and would be willing to help a member stranded in any way I could.
 
redbirds_imp said:
:beerchug: Good sentiments.

In the spirit of this post, how about a listing of members who would be willing to help fellow forum folks by providing a place to camp, a spare bed in their home, a bike trailer and tools in case of breakdown or any other aid to someone far from home. I have a trailer, bike lift and tools and would be willing to help a member stranded in any way I could.
I have the same, and would be willing to lead little riding expeditions for anyone passing through. I live nine miles from a Honda dealer.
 
redbirds_imp said:
:beerchug: Good sentiments.

In the spirit of this post, how about a listing of members who would be willing to help fellow forum folks by providing a place to camp, a spare bed in their home, a bike trailer and tools in case of breakdown or any other aid to someone far from home. I have a trailer, bike lift and tools and would be willing to help a member stranded in any way I could.
The XX blackbird site has this, it's a map of members locations ( not specific address ) of guys that would help out a fellow member.
 
Thread starter
Looks like ferret has a new forum title to build. A site map would be great ! Riders helping riders. Now that's great news and great idea red bird !! :)
 
Mike, you are 100% right we all share the passion of motorcycles, thats why we find these forums because when we are not out twisting a throttle we still are thinking about it.I like to joke around and have fun and feel much better when everyone plays nice so lets keep this place fun and a good source of info.I certainly dont know everything, heck it took me 3 months just to post a pic, who would of thaught a guy from Mississippi could tell me how to do it! Now that's funny I dont care who you are:rofl:
 
My cynical side says all we are really doing is generating a boatload (sh*tload?) of content so that Guth can attract sponsors.:rofl:
 
Thread starter
Lol red mist! Do you think Guth will give us a cut of his multi billion empire? :)
SS: I'm a member of several forums I don't even go to the other forums any more !! I was never able to post a pic in any forum till now with tapatalk :)
So yes this ole Mississippi boy knows some stuff!!!! :) lol
 
Red Mist_imp said:
My cynical side says all we are really doing is generating a boatload (sh*tload?) of content so that Guth can attract sponsors.:rofl:
As a "Professional Unpaid Content Provider," I resemble that remark.
 
I just want to say that if any of you are ever in the Chicagoland area and need a crash pad for a day or two, feel free to contact any of the other Chicago forum members....except me. ROFL (I crack myself up)
On the other hand, I would gladly ride with any of you. :)
 
Agreed, lots of good comments here! I like the idea of a map for help,. I have a trailer and live less than 10 miles from a dealership and less than 2 to a good bar...
 
Thread starter
Looks like Guth & ferret needs to start a site map! Heck they ain't doing nothing else! Lol
Michael
If any one comes thru Mississippi and the frame breaks I got a whole roll of good used hay bailing wire not free but at a discount price for all forum members! Lol
 
Back
Top