Good Deal On Spark Plugs $4.69

Uh-oh. Just got the word my cheapie spark plugs are back-ordered. Maybe it was too good to be true after all. Or maybe one of you guys got too greedy and ordered about 50 sets to re-sell on the forum!
 
Yep they are back ordered but I talked to Jegs and they told me that it would only be a few days before they get them back in stock. I have purchased other stuff from Jogs over the years and they are first class so I wouldn't worry about it.
 
Lol....they had a run on them unexpectedly. I wonder why? :D
 
Got this e-mail this AM from Jegs.

Order confirmation number ********* for part number 739-LMAR8A-9S is currently out of stock and has an estimated ship date of 11/14/2016.

If you have any questions please call 1-800-345-4545 extension 456 to speak with a customer service representative. You may also contact customer service via email at shipping@jegs.com. If we do not hear from you the back ordered part will ship as soon as it is available.

We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to serving you in the future.


Jegs Customer Service

Works for me.
 
yea mine were backordered too. Haven't gotten the email yet though.
 
just ran up to my mailbox and woohoo 8 plugs with correct part number from Jeggs!
 
My backordered plugs shipped yesterday. According to Fedex, they're currently in someplace called Devil's Elbow, MO. Sounds like an interesting place :D
 
physics-teacher_imp said:
Mine arrived, but I didn't see any sparks coming out of them when I opened the box. My wife said, "Maybe they need to be connected to something?!"
And you call yourself a physics teacher :P
 
Back
Top