Good Deal On Spark Plugs $4.69

Funny I just checked jegs and typed in the NGK part number and it came up a $4.69 with no mention of them being on sale. Anyway thanks for the heads up. Cheap Cycle Parts price is $14.75 ea. I'm going to order a set just to have them on hand. :thumbsup:
 
when someone gets them please verify they are the correct plugs with the s suffix on the rear and not the standard plug (no S suffix)

That is an unbelievable price..almost too unbelievable since Honda's list price is over 4x that for them.

also tell us what freight was.


.
 
even at $7.99 that's the cheapest price I have ever seen on those plugs by several dollars each. Dealers do not stock these plugs and when they order them for you they are $ 19.95 EACH
 
As soon as someone gets theirs, please verify the number on the plug box
 
The ferret_imp said:
As soon as someone gets theirs, please verify the number on the plug box
On the plugs would be better.
 
Great! Going to order 2 sets at that price.

edit: 2 sets ordered with shipping and tax about $50 ($9.99 shipping & $3.33 tax ..it is an Ohio company so I had to pay tax)
 
Still, a MUCH better price than the dealer!
 
I ordered too. The fact that these plugs can be sold for this price, presumably at a profit, shows that SOMEONE is making a REAL KILLING when they go for MSRP! (Fill in the blank for the caps)
 
Sure, but that's the dealer's prerogative. I imagine they sell way fewer spark plugs than the mail-order guys. It's no different than tires.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
Sure, but that's the dealer's prerogative. I imagine they sell way fewer spark plugs than the mail-order guys. It's no different than tires.
Yeah, but if the actually sold them at a profit WITHOUT fleecing the customer then they might actually sell more.
 
Back
Top