Gone.? RLETs are suspects.

peterbaron_imp said:
GO, not very happy to hear you go...but wish you luck with AT, trouble free and safe riding.
Looks to me like RLETs put you in trouble for switching bikes...but you did not want to listen :P
Who I am going to friendly jab the RLETs issue with????
Thanks for your Forum contribution and keep in touch!!
:beerchug:

afe9f56d57b1081f01951f3ad778a69b.jpg

GO's blue beauty
b4daac029620ab31c66084232596a707.jpg
Haven't seen your blue in a while...soooo easy on the eyes!
 
Thread starter
Awl man, you guys are rough! :) Haunting me with ghosts of a classic. (geez) Stick my eyes with knives.

You guys are the best!

- - -

PB: Don't forget - Urals!
 
peterbaron_imp said:
GO, not very happy to hear you go...but wish you luck with AT, trouble free and safe riding.
Looks to me like RLETs put you in trouble for switching bikes...but you did not want to listen :P
Who I am going to friendly jab the RLETs issue with????
Thanks for your Forum contribution and keep in touch!!
:beerchug:

afe9f56d57b1081f01951f3ad778a69b.jpg

GO's blue beauty
b4daac029620ab31c66084232596a707.jpg
You can jab me as I have no RLET's , I have a more sophisticated taste ….
 
So, you make me spend a bunch of money on stupid little bits of rubber and now you're leaving?

Fine. Be that way.

Good luck, and I'm sure we'll still see you around.
 
Houtman_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
GO, not very happy to hear you go...but wish you luck with AT, trouble free and safe riding.
Looks to me like RLETs put you in trouble for switching bikes...but you did not want to listen :P
Who I am going to friendly jab the RLETs issue with????
Thanks for your Forum contribution and keep in touch!!
:beerchug:

afe9f56d57b1081f01951f3ad778a69b.jpg

GO's blue beauty
b4daac029620ab31c66084232596a707.jpg
You can jab me as I have no RLET's , I have a more sophisticated taste ….
You can jab me as I have no RLET's , I have a more sophisticated taste ….
John , thanks for your support.
Since both of us are RLETs free, we can by in a "friendly jab opposition" to the others who have'em :)
:beerchug:
 
Hey GO,
Will miss you around here, Hope to see you during Bigsheep meet in Guelph early in the year.

Enjoy the AT my friend, don't be a stranger.

Alain Lee
 
Thread starter
Alain Lee_imp said:
Hey GO,
Will miss you around here, Hope to see you during Bigsheep meet in Guelph early in the year.

Enjoy the AT my friend, don't be a stranger.

Alain Lee
Thank you Alain. Yes - would like to stay engaged. You have my contact info.

Gone in 60_imp said:
So, you make me spend a bunch of money on stupid little bits of rubber and now you're leaving?

Fine. Be that way.

Good luck, and I'm sure we'll still see you around.
Gin60 - by being "stupid little bits" implies they have a level of intelligence, and quite possibly on a level that we homo-sapiens cannot comprehend. Might be easier to simply embrace. It might just safe some paint scratches on the cage door. :D

I'll be around Gin60 - thanks man.
 
Yes, I immediately realized my insolence and apologized to the RLETS on both bikes, and rubbed some rubber protector into them with a fine chamois.
 
Alain Lee_imp said:
Hey GO,
Will miss you around here, Hope to see you during Bigsheep meet in Guelph early in the year.

Enjoy the AT my friend, don't be a stranger.

Alain Lee
Do we already know 2020 date???
 
Congrats GO! Wow, when I started that countdown I was only kidding! Looks like you took it seriously! I hope you enjoy your new ride and look forward to your review of it.
 
Thread starter
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Congrats GO! Wow, when I started that countdown I was only kidding! Looks like you took it seriously! I hope you enjoy your new ride and look forward to your review of it.
Thanks KE. It wasn't easy letting go the CB. Just don't have to capacity to have 'em all.

I can reasonably say my street bike days are past. All that is left now are ADV types, Gold Wings, and lawn mowers. Maybe in the end a scooter with a big, fat Lazy Boy seat (oh my!).
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Congrats GO! Wow, when I started that countdown I was only kidding! Looks like you took it seriously! I hope you enjoy your new ride and look forward to your review of it.
Thanks KE. It wasn't easy letting go the CB. Just don't have to capacity to have 'em all.

I can reasonably say my street bike days are past. All that is left now are ADV types, Gold Wings, and lawn mowers. Maybe in the end a scooter with a big, fat Lazy Boy seat (oh my!).
There could be worse fates.
 
When the time comes, and it will come, that my body changes (read: ages) enough to require a different bike for touring, I hope to add that bike as a complement to my CB1100. Hope being the key word.

Best of luck to you, GO, on your new ADVenture.
 
Thread starter
Thanks MTC.

In my mind I found the CB complement in the form of the NC. Look where it led me. Beware.

By the way, don't rush aging. :shy:
 
Hi GO, wish you all the best with your new ride. There were many of the same reasons, which led me to my CBF1000F. I can see your points.

Well, I've been still here since 2016, when I sold my CB1100. Once at home in this nice forum, it's difficult to leave, and not necessary at all. Here we love ALL motorcycles. <hint>
 
My CB1100 has been gone almost 2 years and I still read this forum every day. One of the most civilized on the net I think..
 
:rofl:... uh NO they are not
 
Back
Top