Going Prices for 2013 CB1100

gwallis_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I have an opportunity to purchase a used 2013 CB1100 for $5,449 plus Tax. The bike has 3,600 miles on the clock.

I have a good feeling that the price is not bad but I just thought that I should beg the question: 'What is the Going Price for this bike'?

Gary
 
If it hasn't been crashed or left out in the sun over the last two years, buy it today; that's a good price. Most of the used 13's I've seen are in the $6200-6800 range depending on miles, accessories and location.
 
Geezalou that's a lot of bike for very little money. Check it over and if it loks and sounds good buy it!
 
Looks like you got it. Well done.
 
I paid $7k for my 2013 ABS model with 6K miles. Looks like a great price.
 
ClassicVW_imp said:
Guth_imp said:
I'll see ferret's geezalou and raise you a dagnabit. That sounds like a heck of a deal.
Isn't it only a dagnabit if you miss out on a deal?
Isn't it only a dagnabit if you miss out on a deal?
Perhaps, although in this case it would seemingly still apply. As in: "He found a CB1100 for how much? Dagnabit! I paid a lot more for mine."
 
If interested, my 2014 Std is for sale. It has a few accessories, but I'm negotiable on the price. Let me know if interested! I'd be happy to talk!

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
 
RC2, Yosh can and the trunk seat of course all on an 13 ABS. Interesting.

Here is the VIN:

8782d44cd9b5961145a5873d98ce52c9.JPG
 
43 and 45 are in the registry but I didn't see 44.
 
Back
Top