Sep 23, 2014 #3 C CIP57_imp Road warrior I think the video needs more cowbell All kidding aside look good and good luck with your sale.
Sep 30, 2014 #4 S SanPete_imp Been there Definitely more cowbell. Is that rust spots I see on your chain? Thanks CIP! :dodgy: Now I have to watch the video.
Definitely more cowbell. Is that rust spots I see on your chain? Thanks CIP! :dodgy: Now I have to watch the video.
Sep 30, 2014 #5 C CIP57_imp Road warrior SanPete_imp said: Definitely more cowbell. Is that rust spots I see on your chain? Thanks CIP! :dodgy: Now I have to watch the video. Click to expand... Just go to 3:51
SanPete_imp said: Definitely more cowbell. Is that rust spots I see on your chain? Thanks CIP! :dodgy: Now I have to watch the video. Click to expand... Just go to 3:51
Sep 30, 2014 #6 U Utah1_imp First service completed Thread starter Yes good ear blue oyster is all about the cowbell. Might have been slight surface rust or dirt video was taken pre wash.
Yes good ear blue oyster is all about the cowbell. Might have been slight surface rust or dirt video was taken pre wash.