cbdtran_imp said:
1) Can you itemize all the accessories you have on your bike, and where to buy it with WEB site reference.
2) I also have a windshield like you, however, you mount it higher than I do, do you have a lot of wind noise? how do it perform while riding?
3) How do you mount your bike when there is a BIG bag behind you?
How do I mount the bike? In touring mode? Stand next to it point right foot skyward and slide over? That seat bag makes a great backrest on tour.
I have the windscreen high because I hate buffeting. By having some clean air come UNDER the screen you get zero buffeting.
Wow you want my accessories? I don't have many compared to others on this site!
small National Cycle Windscreen- Motorcycle Superstore
Handlebar risers-Genmar
Grip Puppies- California Sport Tour
Saddleman Gel Seat pad-local Harley shop (excellent product)
Rubber lever tip cover thingys- my Honda dealer
Clear lens covers-EBay
Amber blinker bulbs-local NAPA store
Garmin Nuvi550 hardwire kit-EBay
GPS handlebar mount-EBay
MotoFizz medium camping seat bag-Aerostich
Large dial thermometer-wife's kitchen drawer
Crampbuster-Cycle Gadgets
SAE connector-local NAPA store
SAE to Powerlet connector-Cycle Gadgets
Honda heated grips-my Honda dealer
Honda Chrome rear rack-my Honda dealer
GIVI Trekker 46L Topcase-Motorcycle Superstore
GIVI E250 rear plate- Twisted Throttle
SW Mo engine guards (not installed yet)-Twisted Throttle
Service manual-my Honda dealer
i think that's it,,,