tod.branko_imp
Been there
Thread starter
As fortune would have it sometimes, I guy I know hit me up and asked me if I want a GIVI top box, and as I love freebies I said yes, and I went and picked it up. I have no experience with GIVI top boxes, I understand I need a plate to fit on a rack, and that's about it.
My question(s):
Any specific rack I should use for the CB?
Any specific rack I should use for a GIVI?
I have to say I never considered a top box, but also I don't mind it, especially this one is not too large or bulky (it's called Micro), so I'm willing to give it a shot. Any help and advice are welcome.
Thanks!
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
My question(s):
Any specific rack I should use for the CB?
Any specific rack I should use for a GIVI?
I have to say I never considered a top box, but also I don't mind it, especially this one is not too large or bulky (it's called Micro), so I'm willing to give it a shot. Any help and advice are welcome.
Thanks!
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
