Get anything motorcycle related for Christmas?

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
I got a pair of Firstgear Warm-n-Safe heated glove liners, a warmskinz balaclava thermal shirt, another thermal half mask, and a new point and shoot digital camera to use on a lanyard for taking pics while I ride. SCORE!

So what did Santa bring you?
 
My wife picked up on my new hobby, so she went with the whole "classic motorcycle " theme, calendar, table book, mug, chocolate, and some Sears PRO drivers, she leaves the real hardware for me to buy, says I am too picky to buy for, I gave her the Dainese website :-)


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Wow good stuff guys!
 
Thread starter
Wow, thats a different looking helmet. Full face with no swivel face shield, but you could put a 5 snap face shield on it if you wanted too. Otherwise, you wear goggles huh?
 
Had a new Arrow Slip On Muffler on order since Thanksgiving. Package came in on the 23rd and my Dad was kind enough to pick it up in Richmond at Richmond Superbikes and deliver it to me in Arlington on Christmas day. Very impressed with the build quality and appearance. Welds are a work of art. Even has tabs to install the OE heat shield. Temps in the 40s today so I was able to install it. Sound is impressive. Just warmed the bike up and rode it up and down my street. Need to takes some pics and vid and post them up when with riding impressions when I get some time.
 
Thread starter
SUPERCRUZ_imp said:
Had a new Arrow Slip On Muffler on order since Thanksgiving. Package came in on the 23rd and my Dad was kind enough to pick it up in Richmond at Richmond Superbikes and deliver it to me in Arlington on Christmas day. Very impressed with the build quality and appearance. Welds are a work of art. Even has tabs to install the OE heat shield. Temps in the 40s today so I was able to install it. Sound is impressive. Just warmed the bike up and rode it up and down my street. Need to takes some pics and vid and post them up when with riding impressions when I get some time.
Yes you do!
 
My kids gave me an orange fleece neck gaitor and some freeze-dried food. So I think both of those items could be used on my next bike trip so yes they are motorcycle related gifts.:D

My wife gave me permission to blow $400 outa the family checkbook to Mr T.

she's a keeper that girl,,,
AzBob_imp said:
My honey got me a new Shoei RF-1200 helmet. My RF-1100 is just about done, in terms of years of use. Woo-hoo!
off topic I know but would love to hear a rider's review of that new 1200. My RF 1100 is the best venting full face I have ever owned but it is getting a little long in the tooth should replace it soon
 
Santa, (me) delivered a new 2014 Honda CRF250L to my garage. I thanked me and made my own rear luggage rack.i have started to add other goodies that Santa left behind.
Paul.:clap:
 
Thread starter
Ok...you win lol
 
The ferret_imp said:
Ok...you win lol
"Thinking about purchasing the same seat. Will you give a short write-up when you have a chance?"
Tba Daytona seat is slightly lower, roomier and foam is a bit more firm than the oem seat. You need to transfer the 2 seat latches and 4 rubber cushions, approx 15 minutes of fiddling. The hump is shiny black vinyl (not suitable for a passenger, and almost an exact match for my Bagster tank cover), and rider area is a quality perforated vinyl. Seat doesn't pop on and off as ez as oem, it needs a little extra persuasion but doesn't seem to be a big issue. The roads have been horribly contaminated w/ salt and sand and I think its prudent to keep my 1 month old shiny black CB1100 idle for awhile, so long distance review n/a.
 
For those interested, I just posted my review with pics and vid of the Arrow slip-on exhaust with K&N filter over in the accessories and mods section.
 
vfrpaul98_imp said:
Santa, (me) delivered a new 2014 Honda CRF250L to my garage. I thanked me and made my own rear luggage rack.i have started to add other goodies that Santa left behind.
Paul.:clap:
That's gonna be hard to top! :excited:
 
Back
Top