Aug 10, 2020 #1 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter Just for interests, really, an Australian outfit, MotoCap, reviews gear for safety and comfort. So far they've reviewed a number of jackets, pants and gloves.
Just for interests, really, an Australian outfit, MotoCap, reviews gear for safety and comfort. So far they've reviewed a number of jackets, pants and gloves.
Aug 10, 2020 #3 L LongRanger_imp Road warrior Good stuff, Cormanus! Thanks for posting. Some of those brands are N/A on this side of the Pacific, but this appears to be great resource nonetheless.
Good stuff, Cormanus! Thanks for posting. Some of those brands are N/A on this side of the Pacific, but this appears to be great resource nonetheless.
Aug 10, 2020 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter I'm not sure how long it's been running LongRanger. I was reminded of it this morning when I saw they'd just posted the first reviews of gloves. It may well improve with time and more tests.
I'm not sure how long it's been running LongRanger. I was reminded of it this morning when I saw they'd just posted the first reviews of gloves. It may well improve with time and more tests.
Aug 12, 2020 #5 peterbaron Road warrior Did not want open any new thread, so I placed it here. BAAS bike parts - Innovativem Motorradzubehör I just got it from my friend in Vienna/A Bilingual D/E Think is good to share.
Did not want open any new thread, so I placed it here. BAAS bike parts - Innovativem Motorradzubehör I just got it from my friend in Vienna/A Bilingual D/E Think is good to share.