Gauging interest: An Official CB1100 Forum Calendar

Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Sorry to report the mail has still not arrived. :(
you

have got

to be kidding me.

Nothing has been returned to me either.

I should at least send you a digital copy. PM me wth some contact info where I can drop a relatively large file for you.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Sorry to report the mail has still not arrived. :(
you

have got

to be kidding me.

Nothing has been returned to me either.

I should at least send you a digital copy. PM me wth some contact info where I can drop a relatively large file for you.
you

have got

to be kidding me.

Nothing has been returned to me either.

I should at least send you a digital copy. PM me wth some contact info where I can drop a relatively large file for you.

No calendar yet!? Cormanus, just so you know it's 1/29/2022, er, 1/30/2022 for you.
:cool:
 
Thread starter
what a relief. one of my main goals through all this was to be able to offer it to EVERYBODY and not exclude people based on being far away. it was a serious ordeal getting anything to arrive in Australia in a timely manner but at the very least it did arrive. I just need to print next years copy earlier so it has more time to travel.

***Speaking of next years copy***......The current plan is too start opening up the photo submissions at the beginning of the "riding season." So, this time we're gonna have a lot longer for folks to get sorted and submit their proud CB1100s in hi res photographs.

Look for a new thread end of March.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
what a relief. one of my main goals through all this was to be able to offer it to EVERYBODY and not exclude people based on being far away. it was a serious ordeal getting anything to arrive in Australia in a timely manner but at the very least it did arrive. I just need to print next years copy earlier so it has more time to travel.

***Speaking of next years copy***......The current plan is too start opening up the photo submissions at the beginning of the "riding season." So, this time we're gonna have a lot longer for folks to get sorted and submit their proud CB1100s in hi res photographs.

Look for a new thread end of March.
Sounds like a good plan. Gives owners an opportunity to snatch moments that are "calendar worthy" - which they might otherwise pass on.
 
Looking forward to the ride to Brisbane and picking up the calendar in March.
Thanks again for producing such a fine calendar.

Regards NRTM
 
Back
Top