Gauges/Meters

Latinrudeboi13_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Anyone change out their gauges/meter/cluster? I would love to see some pictures. I am still relatively new to the site and am learning how to navigate it, but I have yet to see any pics of an after market gauge on the cb1100.
 
Samurider or webike has or had some. They were expensive. I don't know if they worked on the '14s as the '14s have a serial data buss that the '13s don't. Fitting just any old gauges will be difficult I would imagine.
 
I'd like to see this as well. Doubtful I'd ever go down this route. But it would be interesting to see some photos of some that have.
 
I don't recall anyone changing gauges..wait there was one, a fellow in Japan or Tawain about 2 years ago?
 
I think one guy did, and I think you are right about being overseas.

I got tired of looking for the post, but here is one that shows the gauges installed: White Gauge Faces
 
Back
Top