ride4now_imp
Road warrior
Just noticed today... I did 651 miles up to, during,
and back from the rally. And got 53 mpg the whole time.
Pretty good!
and back from the rally. And got 53 mpg the whole time.
Pretty good!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Here is Nor Cal.. Less than 70mph makes you a standing road hazard.. I try,as a point of safety, to ride a few MPH faster than traffic.The ferret_imp said:I weigh 200 geared up and generally run about 57 mph which is just under 3000 rpms, but I do that whether the road is crooked or straight. :rofl:
You and I are about the same size and ride essentially the same speeds, yet I am getting in the mid to low 40's.. Odd..xNE0x_imp said:I do general commute, some city some country. I weigh 270 lbs, 6'1