Bazbro_imp
Road warrior
Ah, "divorce"... why I have my tiny garage now, and not the nice big one (with a service pit!) I had in my last house. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

:exclamation:Bazbro_imp said:Ah, "divorce"... why I have my tiny garage now, and not the nice big one (with a service pit!) I had in my last house.![]()

That was a dream set up!Bazbro_imp said:You could drive your car into the garage and work under the engine, standing in the service pit.![]()

Sounds like it has lots of charm, though.Rocky_imp said:I'm impressed (envious) by some of the modern garages you fellows have.
I live in an older home which has a detached single-car garage. It was built long before modern city ordinances and cannot be moved, expanded or rebuilt if it falls down. Needless to say, I take good care of it![]()
The bikes live in there in the summer and the car lives there in the winter.
It's too small to be used as a hangout unless it was completely cleared of machines.


Ditto.Rboe_imp said:Pfft. Wish I HAD a garage.
Ditto.GoldOxide_imp said:Ditto.Rboe_imp said:Pfft. Wish I HAD a garage.
Think of all the conveniences?
Me - snow and rain stays "out there".
You - keep the sunshine where it needs to be.

:clap: :rofl: :beerchug:Bazbro_imp said:Ditto.GoldOxide_imp said:Ditto.Rboe_imp said:Pfft. Wish I HAD a garage.
Think of all the conveniences?
Me - snow and rain stays "out there".
You - keep the sunshine where it needs to be.
Think of all the conveniences?
Me - snow and rain stays "out there".
You - keep the sunshine where it needs to be.
Somewhere to "escape to" - where oily hands and clothes are not a problem, you can put your feet up (wearing shoes/boots) anywhere, drink beer, swear, pass wind with buddies with impunity, stick up pin-ups, make noise, start engines... The list is endless of "Fun things to do in your garage"!!![]()
:clap:Haggard Rider_imp said:Oh yes, just moved to our new house and it HAS A GARAGE!! First one I've had in years.
Not quite big enough for the car but certainly big enough for the CB (and boxes, garden tools, old furniture swmbo doesn't want in the new place, meaty looking spiders etc).
It even has two, yes that's a whole two, power points and a light!
I am blessed!


max_imp said:NOW look what you've done Stichill:clap:
It must have been your inspirational post that started it all.....
After 20 years i suddenly decided to rearrange the garage so i can actually walk around in it rather than step over things all the time;
![]()
It took two days but now i have a workbench and some room to tinker around in;
![]()
Unfortunately all previous photo's if they ever existed of the garage are now "classified" like Cormanus's picture:celebrate:
![]()
So thanks for the nice post, the bikes are happy now![]()
:rofl: loved that movie. Some of the best lines everStichill_imp said:max_imp said:NOW look what you've done Stichill:clap:
It must have been your inspirational post that started it all.....
After 20 years i suddenly decided to rearrange the garage so i can actually walk around in it rather than step over things all the time;
![]()
It took two days but now i have a workbench and some room to tinker around in;
![]()
Unfortunately all previous photo's if they ever existed of the garage are now "classified" like Cormanus's picture:celebrate:
![]()
So thanks for the nice post, the bikes are happy now![]()
![]()
