Garage Fix Up

Doesn't look cooked to me.

But I'll pack some barbecue sauce in case.
 
Just finished with renovating our 3rd bay. When we built the house 9 years ago the garage was left unpainted. Because we had such a high ceiling I put a loft in the 3rd bay for storing my large cache of backpacking/camping gear and hung a tarp on the end of it and heated the space underneath. It worked but it was time for something more permanent. We replaced the tarp with walls and I built some sliding barn doors from scratch (still need some trim inserted in a crossing pattern). Epoxied the floor and hung corrugated metal and rolled the bikes into it tonight. Still some minor detailing to be done. Lights need to be hung and so forth. Pretty happy with the results. considering I'm not a carpenter.

abb39cd8300ebb69448482e4a4c4f043.jpg


With doors all the way open looking into workshop....still waiting for floor to dry to start moving stuff back there

5ff80a053dfdbbf24534737bb3712322.jpg
 
nIce! Looks like you need some gear hangers too lol
 
Looks great. I'm about to start on fixing up our garage, too. It's just a one-car and it would be as splendid as these other examples, but I'll post a few pic of it when it's done.
 
Back
Top