Rick Froscheiser_imp
Been there
It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Did not take that long to install either.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
At least you got er done!White Dog_imp said:Dang. The snap together gaiters did not exist when I ordered mine last year. The pair I received from Revzilla required glueing together, so they were sent back and I bought the solids--pulled the forks, etc.
Let's see:dsinned_imp said:I DID order a set and should have them in a few days. I think the combination of the self-sealing feature and miniature black tie wraps, will blend in perfectly. The only downside is the high cost ($85 list), but these bikes are like a girlfriend, you can never spend too much on them. ;-))

Let's see:Gumby 1100_imp said:Let's see:dsinned_imp said:I DID order a set and should have them in a few days. I think the combination of the self-sealing feature and miniature black tie wraps, will blend in perfectly. The only downside is the high cost ($85 list), but these bikes are like a girlfriend, you can never spend too much on them. ;-))
At $76.49 (on sale) + $30 Revzilla's Flat Rate Shipping Fee to Canada + Canadian Exchange Rate + Canadian Taxes + Canada Post Handling Fee...
They will have to look darn good and fit perfectly on your bike dsinned for me to justify ordering them.
Sorry, my typical Canadian rant now over...


BayAreaRick_imp said:<Gumby 1100> - Look what I ran across, just for you. The Kijima Gaiters ALREADY in Canada, should bring the costs down...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Chrome-Ki...0t&vxp=mtr