I haven't been able to ride much the last 2 weeks but decided to work on my Street Shield this morning. I was surprised when I took the cover off my beauty and found the rubber of my 5 month old gaiters was torn and cracking. I don't have a garage so I have to park my bike outside. I always keep her under a heavy duty Nelson Rigg cover. It seems like the heat from the sun has been enough to erode the gaiters.
I ordered these gaiters from British Customs and have only ridden about 2k miles since I put them on.
First my mirror color changed from black to brown, now my gaiters have died...sheesh...
I ordered these gaiters from British Customs and have only ridden about 2k miles since I put them on.
First my mirror color changed from black to brown, now my gaiters have died...sheesh...
