Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Man I love it. It's got that 80's Transformers vibe.kevbroce_imp said:I just wish it wasn't so ugly... But at that price/performance ratio, I'd ride it.
Man I love it. It's got that 80's Transformers vibe.Oboro_imp said:Man I love it. It's got that 80's Transformers vibe.kevbroce_imp said:I just wish it wasn't so ugly... But at that price/performance ratio, I'd ride it.
Oboro_imp said:I love this bike and everything that it stands for. No nonsense, bare bones, working man's bike. Great price, awesome performance, I'm hoping to get one at the beginning of next season. Love it.
Haha, not a fan of the transformer?The Spaceman_imp said:Thank God Honda brought the CB to the US.
Amen, brother.The Spaceman_imp said:Thank God Honda brought the CB to the US.
The ferret_imp said:I, my son and my son's father in law all test rode one at the Yamaha Demo days locally and didn't care for it at all. The Yamaha people told us NOT to put it in A mode as it was too twitchy.We found B mode still too twitchy. There was no cruising. It was either give it gas or let off the gas and coast, no partial throttle. Ride was stiff, seat was hard and sloped toward the tank, we called it the "twitchy brick". Someone mentioned sitting over the front end, and in that respect it felt very similar to my sons Ducati Monster. My son thought he really wanted one until he test rode it.
Lot of horsepower for the buck though if that is what you desire. Personally I'll settle for a few less horsepower, and a more comfortable and rideable motorcycle.
My brand-new 2006 FZ-1 was exactly the same way. Sounds like Yamaha still hasn't figured-out fuel injection or suspension. That bike turned me off of Yamaha...probably forever.The ferret_imp said:I, my son and my son's father in law all test rode one at the Yamaha Demo days locally and didn't care for it at all. The Yamaha people told us NOT to put it in A mode as it was too twitchy.We found B mode still too twitchy. There was no cruising. It was either give it gas or let off the gas and coast, no partial throttle. Ride was stiff, seat was hard and sloped toward the tank, we called it the "twitchy brick". Someone mentioned sitting over the front end, and in that respect it felt very similar to my sons Ducati Monster. My son thought he really wanted one until he test rode it.
Lot of horsepower for the buck though if that is what you desire. Personally I'll settle for a few less horsepower, and a more comfortable and rideable motorcycle.
My local dealer has a demo unit that I took out for a bit more than an hour a few months ago (I'm fond of the way they handled it, just tossed me the keys and sent me on my way) - zero problems with the throttle being twitchy in any of the modes. I forgot to check with their techs, but I've read elsewhere that adjusting the throttle cable eliminated a lot of the jerkiness.The ferret_imp said:I, my son and my son's father in law all test rode one at the Yamaha Demo days locally and didn't care for it at all. The Yamaha people told us NOT to put it in A mode as it was too twitchy.We found B mode still too twitchy. There was no cruising. It was either give it gas or let off the gas and coast, no partial throttle. Ride was stiff, seat was hard and sloped toward the tank, we called it the "twitchy brick". Someone mentioned sitting over the front end, and in that respect it felt very similar to my sons Ducati Monster. My son thought he really wanted one until he test rode it.
Lot of horsepower for the buck though if that is what you desire. Personally I'll settle for a few less horsepower, and a more comfortable and rideable motorcycle.
Haha, not a fan of the transformer?kevbroce_imp said:Haha, not a fan of the transformer?The Spaceman_imp said:Thank God Honda brought the CB to the US.