On a side note, at last years CB1100 rally some of us ate dinner at the restauant with the gas pumps in the pictures included with that article on RT 129 by the Harrison Ford "Fugitive" dam. Good place to eat.
On a side note, at last years CB1100 rally some of us ate dinner at the restauant with the gas pumps in the pictures included with that article on RT 129 by the Harrison Ford "Fugitive" dam. Good place to eat.
I like all the ##'s but they need to offer a fared version to cover up all that plumbing and exhaust. I did not see a HP rating either. I would expect around 155-160 with 140 ATRW.
I like all the ##'s but they need to offer a fared version to cover up all that plumbing and exhaust. I did not see a HP rating either. I would expect around 155-160 with 140 ATRW.
I think the peak power is a little lower, but the torque is identical. The redline is dropped by over 2,000 RPM. Torque peaks lower and apparently there is more off the bottom. This should be a very fun motorcycle.
A fabulous machine in every way but so hideous looking. Should be a top seller with performance like that and decent ergos. Just wish it looked more like the bike it replaced.
That restaurant with the old gas pumps was a nice spot for an evening meal. I remember we all sat outside with a view of the river. Right at the foot of the Dragon on the NC end.
It reminds me a bit of when the original Ducati Multistrada came out. Fabulous bike to ride, perhaps one of the best allround bikes I have ever ridden. I wanted one to ride, but I just could never buy one because it was just too ugly.