Dec 13, 2015 #1 Q quietguy_imp Been there Thread starter I really enjoy this fella... He spends about 1/2 hour with a 2013 model discovering the amazing abilities of this motorcycle. Enjoy, I sure did. ... qg
I really enjoy this fella... He spends about 1/2 hour with a 2013 model discovering the amazing abilities of this motorcycle. Enjoy, I sure did. ... qg
Dec 13, 2015 #2 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior Didn't watch the whole thing, iPad kept buffering, but enjoyed what i saw, thanks for the post !
Jan 30, 2016 #3 bflint Been there Nice video. Was fun with a fair perspective from a 40 year old guy.
Jan 30, 2016 #4 N noroomtomove Been there This bloke is enjoying the ride and in a nut shell isn't that what the CB1100 is all about. Thanks for posting the clip. Regards
This bloke is enjoying the ride and in a nut shell isn't that what the CB1100 is all about. Thanks for posting the clip. Regards
Feb 4, 2016 #6 Cormanus Administrator Staff member No, it's not, but I can't find a way to post audio files! And it seems to be getting more popular around here.
No, it's not, but I can't find a way to post audio files! And it seems to be getting more popular around here.