Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Damfino_imp said:

Zoodles95_imp said:I ride a vintage 1981 CB 750 Custom and I wear a full face helmet. I think this image kind of sums up my thinking:
I did long haul trucking for awhile and would come south to deliver goods from Canada to the U.S. It always amazed me how many motorcyclists I saw sans helmets.
This is a dangerous hobby/sport/lifestyle/obsession etc so I try to mitigate the risks where I can. Using a full face helmet is a no brainer for me. However, I respect other's choices.
CIP57_imp said:Zoodles95_imp said:I ride a vintage 1981 CB 750 Custom and I wear a full face helmet. I think this image kind of sums up my thinking:
I did long haul trucking for awhile and would come south to deliver goods from Canada to the U.S. It always amazed me how many motorcyclists I saw sans helmets.
This is a dangerous hobby/sport/lifestyle/obsession etc so I try to mitigate the risks where I can. Using a full face helmet is a no brainer for me. However, I respect other's choices.
That 19.4 kind of stands out as does your chin.
CIP57_imp said:Zoodles95_imp said:I ride a vintage 1981 CB 750 Custom and I wear a full face helmet. I think this image kind of sums up my thinking:
I did long haul trucking for awhile and would come south to deliver goods from Canada to the U.S. It always amazed me how many motorcyclists I saw sans helmets.
This is a dangerous hobby/sport/lifestyle/obsession etc so I try to mitigate the risks where I can. Using a full face helmet is a no brainer for me. However, I respect other's choices.
That 19.4 kind of stands out as does your chin.
Pterodactyl_imp said:CIP57_imp said:Zoodles95_imp said:I ride a vintage 1981 CB 750 Custom and I wear a full face helmet. I think this image kind of sums up my thinking:
I did long haul trucking for awhile and would come south to deliver goods from Canada to the U.S. It always amazed me how many motorcyclists I saw sans helmets.
This is a dangerous hobby/sport/lifestyle/obsession etc so I try to mitigate the risks where I can. Using a full face helmet is a no brainer for me. However, I respect other's choices.
That 19.4 kind of stands out as does your chin.
That 19.4 kind of stands out as does your chin.
I agree, so full face for me. It's in the lap of the Gods though. Read this, it's real:
Quote:“Out of interest,” Dr Deborah said as she fussed with various tubes and bags full of liquid hanging above me. “Were you wearing a full-face or an open-face helmet?”
“Open-face.”
“It’s probably what saved your spine. A full-face with the chin-piece would have caused a greater transferral of the impact force to that area.”
I felt a vague vindication, but I was too busy still processing the whole broken neck thing to high-five her.
“So a full-face would have killed me?”
“Impossible to say. In this instance it might have. Every impact is different. Sometimes helmets help, sometimes they exacerbate the injury.”
“What if I had not been wearing one at all?”
She smiled.
(Credit to Boris Mikhailovic)
Cheers.

one of those was to meOle_imp said:one of those was to meCA200_imp said:I agree with full face all the time. I have sold 1000s of helmets over time.
There was not a season that went by in the 15 years we were in the biss. that we did not lose a customer to no helmet or
to much to drink.
I even offered a free tire to a sport bike guy ( he was kinda of a local leader ) if he would wear a helmet when he rode around
town.
:dodgy:
and I wear a full face full time
shoei rf1100
A little leather would be handy for old mate pictured above. He will still look good but will wear a grimace, despite the medication, as they scrub the gravel out of the red, rashy bits. Hope the nurse is pretty.Timpo_imp said:
OMG... Even an armored mesh jacket plus gauntlet gloves would largely minimize injury there. I saw a guy on a cruiser yesterday wearing sandals. :huh:Timpo_imp said:
Wow, you look like a badass 'enforcer' about to carry out a hit on some whacko!HikerToo_imp said:J Cruise on the CB , fairly close color match
![]()