Wow! Those are eye-catching. Just don't let any bugs throttle 'em! : )
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It did actually surprise me. I've seen others postpictures of these pipes and they were not heated.....but they were from years ago. my theory is that this kind of rainbow coloration is inevitable when you have TI pipes, so the manufacturer wanted to make sure the buyer knows what to expect when they buy it.m in sc_imp said:.. why did they heat it like that? titanium only discolors like that when its heated in open air and it reacts to oxygen. weird. sweet pipes though.

I very much dig it. i've been in love with these pipes ever since i found out they exist.Bheezy27403_imp said:I'm pretty sure all the TI pipes I've seen have the rainbows. I kinda dig it.
Heh, just the engine defines it.Bheezy27403_imp said:That is one baaaaad RD.

What a fabulous project. I would have loved to possess the skills to make such a beautiful 'bike. Remember, folks, it's not just the designing/building - it's gotta LOOK right too! "M" has absolutely nailed that as well - the seat, the tank, even the colour.m in sc_imp said:thanks guys.,
its basically a foale frame, but made from chromoly. frame alone (4 total were made similar, recently) is between 2500-3500. I got the 1st one as i designed it.![]()
i've had valuations of that bike from 8500 to over 10k. I have no idea, i think thats ridiculous but then again, i built it so... :huh: i do know its the lightest street legal rd i think ever built using stock wheelbase/basic frame geometry.
this is a shade under 30 lbs. the man who built it works now for pratt and miller as a prototype manager, we used to work together building skunkworks military stuff.
![]()
its not flashy but its all business.

Yes, a non-refundable deposit is not unreasonable if you explain why it is asked. That is, you are assuming some upfront risk, so the purchaser should have some skin in the game too.Bazbro_imp said:Make 'em pay before you make it, M! If they want it enough, they'll pay.
Sorts out the dreamers.![]()


see updated post # 86misterprofessionality_imp said:.......
SERIOUSLY??? and let me guess....there's absolutely no way for me to disconnect this without that very special highly specific tool that basically nobody local is going to sell me.....
... in automotive, there is NO such thing like no way or/and impossible, just make it possible 