Beer?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
+11Cormanus_imp said:Beer?
(full 12 pack)+11dbarkdoll_imp said:+11Cormanus_imp said:Beer?(full 12 pack)
Nah scratch that, I'd prob need a full case for this project.
(full 12 pack)Even better. I brew at one. :beerchug:Houtman_imp said:+11dbarkdoll_imp said:+11Cormanus_imp said:Beer?(full 12 pack)
Nah scratch that, I'd prob need a full case for this project.(full 12 pack)
Nah scratch that, I'd prob need a full case for this project. I hope that you live close to a craft brewery.
:beerchug:. I'll be along shortly!!Houtman_imp said:In our area (Asheville NC ) there are about 50 craft breweries and some are VERY good. I just finished a Beerology class at AB Tech.

For SURE, from now on, I only buy and consume the HOUTMAN SPECIALHoutman_imp said:Most of the breweries came after we moved to Asheville in 2004 , my reputation for liking beer spurred the opening of many......


For SURE, from now on, I only buy and consume the HOUTMAN SPECIALpeterbaron_imp said:For SURE, from now on, I only buy and consume the HOUTMAN SPECIALHoutman_imp said:Most of the breweries came after we moved to Asheville in 2004 , my reputation for liking beer spurred the opening of many......![]()

Please do as I get a nice commission to pay for my motorcycle hobby but promise not to drink and drive / ride !For SURE, from now on, I only buy and consume the HOUTMAN SPECIALHoutman_imp said:For SURE, from now on, I only buy and consume the HOUTMAN SPECIALpeterbaron_imp said:For SURE, from now on, I only buy and consume the HOUTMAN SPECIALHoutman_imp said:Most of the breweries came after we moved to Asheville in 2004 , my reputation for liking beer spurred the opening of many......![]()
Please do as I get a nice commission to pay for my motorcycle hobby but promise not to drink and drive / ride !

Please do as I get a nice commission to pay for my motorcycle hobby but promise not to drink and drive ! already done. as well as mail to Mr. T and Webike. we'll see what everybody says....i don't know why they'd keep listing it on the site if it was gone forever.Bazbro_imp said:How about a mail to TSR, to ask them whether any of their stockists still have a set of "old stock" hanging around?
Good luck.
