the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
On todays ride I watched the gauge drop from 1 bar to blinking to count down. When I noticed counting down it said 60 miles until empty. Found a station at 45 miles till empty

Trip B which I use for tank mileage said I had gone 189.5 miles
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF6338_zpsr6zbhq0k.jpg.html]
It took 3.69 gals to fill which computes by calculator to just over 51 mpg.
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF6339_zpsetn6qupb.jpg.html]
With a 4.7 gal tank that would leave me about 1 gallon left or about 51 miles. Computer said 45. That was within 6 miles. That's darn close.
should work out to about 235 miles before having to push it lol.

Trip B which I use for tank mileage said I had gone 189.5 miles
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF6338_zpsr6zbhq0k.jpg.html]

It took 3.69 gals to fill which computes by calculator to just over 51 mpg.
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF6339_zpsetn6qupb.jpg.html]

With a 4.7 gal tank that would leave me about 1 gallon left or about 51 miles. Computer said 45. That was within 6 miles. That's darn close.
should work out to about 235 miles before having to push it lol.