Fuel management

brian10x_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I'm picking up my 12th Honda Saturday, and this one should be a keeper.

I'm buying a 2013 CB1100 with 3700 miles on it.

I'm planning on keeping it mostly stock, but thinking about a fuel manager like Dynojet to see if I can tweak it closer to perfection, maybe less lean than I suspect it runs now.

Any thoughts on this? What do you guys thing the best fuel manager is?

Thanks in advance.

Brian
 
Hi Brian and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy the bike and the forum. I don't have any suggestions, but I know many others will.
 
Not many options for this bike- most of us use the Dynojet Power Commander.

Even without it- just plugging in an O2 sensor bypass helps low throttle twitch.

Anything past a slip on muffler- add fuel.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top