2 changes for new bike

brian10x_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I'm picking up my 2013 Saturday. The only things I want to change right away are:

1- Replace that godawful taillight.

2- Possibly install a fuel management system. (if its calibrated lean for emissions)


Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Brian
 
Calling Powerdubs--again! :)
 
Alot of us have the power commander and enjoy it. You dont have the option to have your ECU flashed anymore since the only guy in the world to do it closed up shop.

As for the fender eliminator or smaller taillight there are some direct replace options on Samurider.com or Webike. Most of the good parts for our bikes are in Japan.

If you're handy there are enough "Universal" parts out there like Emgo brand, etc to find a light you light and just rig it up.

There used to be a seller on ebay that made a tidy fener/fender eliminator for our bikes with a nice minimal tail light on it but they have since disappeared. I think they were a member of the forum a few years ago.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Calling Powerdubs--again! :)

Why? I like my taillight.
22b72d76d40c4e150fcf7c152709f0a2.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Calling Powerdubs--again! :)

Why? I like my taillight.
22b72d76d40c4e150fcf7c152709f0a2.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why? I like my taillight.
bb817bf120876e0949b71106ae6c32b2.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:beerchug: :rofl:
 
Back
Top