misterprofessionality_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
MP if you are anywhere near MIS- I'd be over there in a heartbeat, not just for this- but to hang out and B.S. or help wrench on other stuff..
No joke- if I lived close to Mark, I'd bring the beer, pizza, and tunes to the garage.
I can bring pizza but i have no taste in beer and nobody likes my tunes :rofl:
Scotch and Tom Waits and pizza with Pineapple on it is all youd get.
Anyone that doesn’t like beer just hasn’t tried the right beer for their taste.
There is a TREMENDOUS vast variety of flavor profiles. More so than any other food / drink category I’d wager.
Sweet, sour, bitter, fruity, coffee, chocolate, nutty, bourbon, lemon, orange, berry, oats, grass, light, dark, crisp, thick, dry, creamy, and more…. if you give a list of flavor profiles you like…there is a beer for you.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk