Front Fender Splash Guard

Wagonpeddler_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Due to the rather short front fender, it allows dirt, mud, etc. to collect on the bottom of the engine, and headers. Anyone know of a mud flap, splash guard, or similar lower fender extension that would attach without drilling holes in the fender?
Thanks!
 
Fenda Extenda, I have on both of my CBs, perfect fitting and performance = NO drilling.
Pyramid Plastics Extenda Fenda Fender Extender Honda CB1100 '13-

bbacad78203fa300f4566dba67f57e94.jpg

Courtesy of Rocky's bike
 
Thanks PB.
I highly recommend this front fender accessory. I have one on both of my Honda's.
I attached mine with marine grade J B Weld and they'll never come off.
 
Rocky_imp said:
Thanks PB.
I highly recommend this front fender accessory. I have one on both of my Honda's.
I attached mine with marine grade J B Weld and they'll never come off.
I also used JB Weld.
 
I used 3m 4200 or 5200 (can’t remember exactly now) fast cure on mine.
 
I think it can be done without removing it, but, like Rocky, I removed mine for the install.
 
With over five decades of mostly beautiful manufacturer inline-4 design, if keeping the lump and pipes clean was important to the operation of the machine, they would have thought of something more generic up to help owners (not including full fairing tourers). That maybe would have included extending the front fender - as some members do like in this thread. So why wouldn't the manufacturers? To save metal cost? To save plastic fender cost? Is there a more practical or technical operational explanation?
 
Jonnyteabag_imp said:
Modern motorcycle mudguards(fenders) IMO are clearly designed by people who don't ride motorcycles LOL
I think sad but true
The best guards are on scooters and GoldWings. Ah heck, Indian motorcycles too.
 
Back
Top