Front fender.. Ryujin #2

Piccio_imp said:
Hi, I'm looking for a new front fender.. does anybody know what's the fender of the Ryujin Special #2 (Honda CB 1100 by Ryujin Special #2 ) Is it an all-new fender or a re-adapted one?
Tanks!!!
Here is your answer/confirmed..from Takashi

I am afraid we don't sell the White Front fender, it is a ZRX1200DAEG OEM front fender. It can not be mounted with CB1100 OEM Forks.


Sorry, I like it too
:(:(:(
 
Thread starter
Tanks!!!! Maybe I can work to adapt it to the oem fork.. I'll try to find one..

peterbaron_imp said:
Piccio_imp said:
Hi, I'm looking for a new front fender.. does anybody know what's the fender of the Ryujin Special #2 (Honda CB 1100 by Ryujin Special #2 ) Is it an all-new fender or a re-adapted one?
Tanks!!!
Here is your answer/confirmed..from Takashi

I am afraid we don't sell the White Front fender, it is a ZRX1200DAEG OEM front fender. It can not be mounted with CB1100 OEM Forks.


Sorry, I like it too
:(:(:(
Here is your answer/confirmed..from Takashi

I am afraid we don't sell the White Front fender, it is a ZRX1200DAEG OEM front fender. It can not be mounted with CB1100 OEM Forks.


Sorry, I like it too
:(:(:(
 
Back
Top