Nano Tech_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Taken from my iPhone...Excuse me for the blurred Images ....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Yes Wildezt... It was evening for me too (As the time displays) .... That day the show room had 3 CBs and one of the other show rooms had only one. So it's typical buyer's mentality to be dragged to the place which has more options to choose from. But My dealer experience was Horrible .....I still regret not buying the single piece from the other dealer .... He was very polite and customer friendly ....wildezt_imp said:Nice.most of us rolled her out in the evenings..!!..wow there are a lot of CBs in that showroom...|
AS you are well known for your humors ... The dealer was a Honda Exclusive dealer and yes, it had all the new models available in the store.....thumper_imp said:Good grief!! Does that dealer have anything for sale besides CB11's?!
![]()
![]()
Thanks Guth ..... I know everybody in this forum will have a grin on his face just by thinking about the moment when he entered into the store till the delivery . I wanted to capture the moment so that I can share with you all knowing that this will certainly bring back the "Newness" memories in all ....Guth_imp said:Pretty cool to see three of them all sitting in the same area. Great photos.
When my wife dropped me off at the dealer on the "big day" it was beautiful out. By the time I let the clutch handle out for the first time to ride the bike off of the lot it was sprinkling. By the time I made it to the freeway, there was a downpour, which continued all the way until I got it home an hour or so later (not including a brief stop by my workplace). Blah.
Hi Joola ,Joola_imp said:What was the damage. I bet you were able to negotiate a very fair price seeing as they had 3 on the floor.
HikerToo_imp said:cool, I should have done that, best feeling in the world!! Like a new baby.

Hi Empty Sea,EmptySea_imp said:Sorry that your dealer experience was less than satisfactory. I am pretty sure that's the dealer from which I have purchased 4 bikes. They have always treated me, my wife, and the several friends I have referred there in a friendly and fair manner. There are a couple guys there that I don't care for, though. Maybe you dealt with one of them or caught someone else on a bad day. You should discuss your experience with the owner, Jeff. I know for a fact that his goal is to make buying a motorcycle almost as fun as riding one.
Good luck with the bike. Maybe I'll see you around town.![]()


Hi Empty Sea,Nano Tech_imp said:Hi Empty Sea,EmptySea_imp said:Sorry that your dealer experience was less than satisfactory. I am pretty sure that's the dealer from which I have purchased 4 bikes. They have always treated me, my wife, and the several friends I have referred there in a friendly and fair manner. There are a couple guys there that I don't care for, though. Maybe you dealt with one of them or caught someone else on a bad day. You should discuss your experience with the owner, Jeff. I know for a fact that his goal is to make buying a motorcycle almost as fun as riding one.
Good luck with the bike. Maybe I'll see you around town.![]()
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town.
Cheers!

Hi Empty Sea,Nano Tech_imp said:Hi Empty Sea,EmptySea_imp said:Sorry that your dealer experience was less than satisfactory. I am pretty sure that's the dealer from which I have purchased 4 bikes. They have always treated me, my wife, and the several friends I have referred there in a friendly and fair manner. There are a couple guys there that I don't care for, though. Maybe you dealt with one of them or caught someone else on a bad day. You should discuss your experience with the owner, Jeff. I know for a fact that his goal is to make buying a motorcycle almost as fun as riding one.
Good luck with the bike. Maybe I'll see you around town.![]()
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town.
Cheers!

Thanks Hondahoarder.........hondahoarder_imp said:Great capture congrats!

Congrats Bee..!Mike Bee_imp said:The local Honda salesman here in Woodburn delivered my new CB1100 to my driveway. It was a beautiful, hot, sunny day. As far as price goes, I paid full retail. It was the only one they had in stock. They did get me 1.89% financing! This dealership typcally doesen't negoiate (sic), although they do offer price reductions on inventory that dosen't move.
The Bee
Hi Empty Sea,Nano Tech_imp said:Hi Empty Sea,EmptySea_imp said:Sorry that your dealer experience was less than satisfactory. I am pretty sure that's the dealer from which I have purchased 4 bikes. They have always treated me, my wife, and the several friends I have referred there in a friendly and fair manner. There are a couple guys there that I don't care for, though. Maybe you dealt with one of them or caught someone else on a bad day. You should discuss your experience with the owner, Jeff. I know for a fact that his goal is to make buying a motorcycle almost as fun as riding one.
Good luck with the bike. Maybe I'll see you around town.![]()
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town.
Cheers!


Hi Empty Sea,Randy B_imp said:Hi Empty Sea,Nano Tech_imp said:Hi Empty Sea,EmptySea_imp said:Sorry that your dealer experience was less than satisfactory. I am pretty sure that's the dealer from which I have purchased 4 bikes. They have always treated me, my wife, and the several friends I have referred there in a friendly and fair manner. There are a couple guys there that I don't care for, though. Maybe you dealt with one of them or caught someone else on a bad day. You should discuss your experience with the owner, Jeff. I know for a fact that his goal is to make buying a motorcycle almost as fun as riding one.
Good luck with the bike. Maybe I'll see you around town.![]()
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town.
Cheers!
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town.
Cheers!
Excited to be a part of the CB 1100 Forum..


