From the Show Room to the Streets

Nano Tech_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Taken from my iPhone...Excuse me for the blurred Images ....
c66df20e77e2607c67532b5e2b9946cf.jpg

18557e2eaf13fbeb36d025bbab3efca5.jpg

6a6f14c0aa4c39bffe7bdbff39b8852e.jpg

6f4fa6721b0e64c114f110f4dbc040e1.jpg

25f17a56e74f2df077af770c1862b8e2.jpg

bba8403493e0955771f77998ff60f811.jpg

 
Pretty cool to see three of them all sitting in the same area. Great photos.

When my wife dropped me off at the dealer on the "big day" it was beautiful out. By the time I let the clutch handle out for the first time to ride the bike off of the lot it was sprinkling. By the time I made it to the freeway, there was a downpour, which continued all the way until I got it home an hour or so later (not including a brief stop by my workplace). Blah.
 
Thread starter
wildezt_imp said:
Nice.most of us rolled her out in the evenings..!!..wow there are a lot of CBs in that showroom...|
Yes Wildezt... It was evening for me too (As the time displays) .... That day the show room had 3 CBs and one of the other show rooms had only one. So it's typical buyer's mentality to be dragged to the place which has more options to choose from. But My dealer experience was Horrible .....I still regret not buying the single piece from the other dealer .... He was very polite and customer friendly ....
thumper_imp said:
Good grief!! Does that dealer have anything for sale besides CB11's?!

:P :D
AS you are well known for your humors ... The dealer was a Honda Exclusive dealer and yes, it had all the new models available in the store.....
Guth_imp said:
Pretty cool to see three of them all sitting in the same area. Great photos.

When my wife dropped me off at the dealer on the "big day" it was beautiful out. By the time I let the clutch handle out for the first time to ride the bike off of the lot it was sprinkling. By the time I made it to the freeway, there was a downpour, which continued all the way until I got it home an hour or so later (not including a brief stop by my workplace). Blah.
Thanks Guth ..... I know everybody in this forum will have a grin on his face just by thinking about the moment when he entered into the store till the delivery . I wanted to capture the moment so that I can share with you all knowing that this will certainly bring back the "Newness" memories in all ....

Thanks Again ........
Joola_imp said:
What was the damage. I bet you were able to negotiate a very fair price seeing as they had 3 on the floor.
Hi Joola ,
My OTD Damage was :- $ 10600 after a lot of negotations and discussions....
HikerToo_imp said:
cool, I should have done that, best feeling in the world!! Like a new baby.

Absolute-Blissful feeling.......
 
I bought my first new bike from them...a 1993 BLUE 750 Nighthawk. I lived just down 14 passed the RR viaduct down Washington St on the left so that was my local dealer at the time.
 
Sorry that your dealer experience was less than satisfactory. I am pretty sure that's the dealer from which I have purchased 4 bikes. They have always treated me, my wife, and the several friends I have referred there in a friendly and fair manner. There are a couple guys there that I don't care for, though. Maybe you dealt with one of them or caught someone else on a bad day. You should discuss your experience with the owner, Jeff. I know for a fact that his goal is to make buying a motorcycle almost as fun as riding one.

Good luck with the bike. Maybe I'll see you around town. :)
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Sorry that your dealer experience was less than satisfactory. I am pretty sure that's the dealer from which I have purchased 4 bikes. They have always treated me, my wife, and the several friends I have referred there in a friendly and fair manner. There are a couple guys there that I don't care for, though. Maybe you dealt with one of them or caught someone else on a bad day. You should discuss your experience with the owner, Jeff. I know for a fact that his goal is to make buying a motorcycle almost as fun as riding one.

Good luck with the bike. Maybe I'll see you around town. :)
Hi Empty Sea,
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town. :)

Cheers!
 
Nano Tech_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Sorry that your dealer experience was less than satisfactory. I am pretty sure that's the dealer from which I have purchased 4 bikes. They have always treated me, my wife, and the several friends I have referred there in a friendly and fair manner. There are a couple guys there that I don't care for, though. Maybe you dealt with one of them or caught someone else on a bad day. You should discuss your experience with the owner, Jeff. I know for a fact that his goal is to make buying a motorcycle almost as fun as riding one.

Good luck with the bike. Maybe I'll see you around town. :)
Hi Empty Sea,
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town. :)

Cheers!
Hi Empty Sea,
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town. :)

Cheers!
I think I recognize the inside of the dealer from the pics, plus the kid in the picture looks familiar, plus the bell on the wall. I could be wrong, though.
Nano Tech_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Sorry that your dealer experience was less than satisfactory. I am pretty sure that's the dealer from which I have purchased 4 bikes. They have always treated me, my wife, and the several friends I have referred there in a friendly and fair manner. There are a couple guys there that I don't care for, though. Maybe you dealt with one of them or caught someone else on a bad day. You should discuss your experience with the owner, Jeff. I know for a fact that his goal is to make buying a motorcycle almost as fun as riding one.

Good luck with the bike. Maybe I'll see you around town. :)
Hi Empty Sea,
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town. :)

Cheers!
Hi Empty Sea,
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town. :)

Cheers!
I think I recognize the inside of the dealer from the pics, plus the kid in the picture looks familiar, plus the bell on the wall. I could be wrong, though.
 
The local Honda salesman here in Woodburn delivered my new CB1100 to my driveway. It was a beautiful, hot, sunny day. As far as price goes, I paid full retail. It was the only one they had in stock. They did get me 1.89% financing! This dealership typcally doesen't negoiate (sic), although they do offer price reductions on inventory that dosen't move.

The Bee
 
Mike Bee_imp said:
The local Honda salesman here in Woodburn delivered my new CB1100 to my driveway. It was a beautiful, hot, sunny day. As far as price goes, I paid full retail. It was the only one they had in stock. They did get me 1.89% financing! This dealership typcally doesen't negoiate (sic), although they do offer price reductions on inventory that dosen't move.

The Bee
Congrats Bee..!
 
Nano Tech_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Sorry that your dealer experience was less than satisfactory. I am pretty sure that's the dealer from which I have purchased 4 bikes. They have always treated me, my wife, and the several friends I have referred there in a friendly and fair manner. There are a couple guys there that I don't care for, though. Maybe you dealt with one of them or caught someone else on a bad day. You should discuss your experience with the owner, Jeff. I know for a fact that his goal is to make buying a motorcycle almost as fun as riding one.

Good luck with the bike. Maybe I'll see you around town. :)
Hi Empty Sea,
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town. :)

Cheers!
Hi Empty Sea,
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town. :)

Cheers!
:D
Excited to be a part of the CB 1100 Forum..
 
Thread starter
Randy B_imp said:
Nano Tech_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Sorry that your dealer experience was less than satisfactory. I am pretty sure that's the dealer from which I have purchased 4 bikes. They have always treated me, my wife, and the several friends I have referred there in a friendly and fair manner. There are a couple guys there that I don't care for, though. Maybe you dealt with one of them or caught someone else on a bad day. You should discuss your experience with the owner, Jeff. I know for a fact that his goal is to make buying a motorcycle almost as fun as riding one.

Good luck with the bike. Maybe I'll see you around town. :)
Hi Empty Sea,
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town. :)

Cheers!
Hi Empty Sea,
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town. :)

Cheers!
:D
Excited to be a part of the CB 1100 Forum..
Hi Empty Sea,
May I please know how you figured out which dealer I am talking about ??? And yes , I'll see you around town. :)

Cheers!
:D
Excited to be a part of the CB 1100 Forum..
You've got it ..... :)
 
Back
Top