From Stonehenge to Arctic Henge

Thread starter
What a ride!
 
if is there time and money so is travelling most beautyful....or too if you come back : you have still the job....
 
My understanding is they sold all property in Ausie, put the rest into public storage and invested the remaining into constant travel until they could not any longer. I believe both are retired with supporting financial instruments. I met similar individuals from Germany and the Netherlands who somewhat made similar life changes, but moved their love of two wheels to Mexico.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Fascinating. The article looks interesting.

- - -

How about this: Unitogel > Official Resmi Keluaran HK Di Indonesia Tersediah Hanya Di Situs Datftar Uni Togel Terbaru 2026

These folks were actually from ... Australia. I met them in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico when I was doing some riding inland.
:thumbsup: , thanks for sharing, good read.
 
Seen Stonehenge many times when we lived in the UK , overseas visitors always wanted to see this ancient monument.
Also been to Iceland , as I only had a couple of days I had an excursion plane giving me an air tour. Beautiful place to visit.
The one thing I remember was the butter I had in Iceland , the best EVER !
 
Saw Stonehenge in 1998, after chain link was put up to keep hippies from camping there.
It was secondary to a hike in the New Forest.
Best fish and chips ever in Salisbury.
 
SportsterDoc_imp said:
Saw Stonehenge in 1998, after chain link was put up to keep hippies from camping there.
It was secondary to a hike in the New Forest.
Best fish and chips ever in Salisbury.
Did you visit the museum of Sammy Miller in the New Forest ? , great bike museum with lots of other bike related stuff.
 
Houtman_imp said:
SportsterDoc_imp said:
Saw Stonehenge in 1998, after chain link was put up to keep hippies from camping there.
It was secondary to a hike in the New Forest.
Best fish and chips ever in Salisbury.
Did you visit the museum of Sammy Miller in the New Forest ? , great bike museum with lots of other bike related stuff.
Did you visit the museum of Sammy Miller in the New Forest ? , great bike museum with lots of other bike related stuff.
No, wife and I with our host, hiked SW from Fritham along a stream past the wooded area to the north, where we saw a white hart. Wife got a photo, but it was just a white speck. It was a mild February and the temp was comfortable (I have hiked at our ranch in 16 F weather, but dry). Would have been more comfortable if I had not missed a jump over a brook and landed in water over my hiking boot...I was only 51 and thought I could clear it!

Google Maps
 
Back
Top