From RideApart

This from the linked article above “An ongoing rumor suggests that a modern-day CBX could be in the works at Honda’s and yes, the inline six is also part of the deal. What a time to be alive! If the rumor has any truth to it, sign us up, we’ll take 20. Until we know for sure whether the CBX will be revived, we get to close our eyes and enjoy the sweet music of the inline six.”
 
I had a demo red CBX in 1979 iirc when I was running a Honda Suzuki shop in Batavia, Ohio. It was a very special bike. Over the years I wish I had bought one ( feel the same way about the 76 Gold Wing) Would I buy a 2021 version CBX? Maybe. It would have to be as well done and be as special as the CB 1100 for me to consider it.
 
I actually thought the 2 bikes I have now would be the last I ever needed. I showed this clip to Mary and she said "What color you going to get". Going to talk to the dealer in the next few days, see what he says.
 
Thread starter
gmike_imp said:
I actually thought the 2 bikes I have now would be the last I ever needed. I showed this clip to Mary and she said "What color you going to get". Going to talk to the dealer in the next few days, see what he says.
I did to mine today: "no word yet, thanks for sharing" :(
 
And here was me thinking the CB1100 would see me out.
 
Back
Top