Free OEM Seat

Heck, I’ll take it. I’ll send an email if nobody has claimed it. Thanks!
 
Wow. I have the same bike, and have been looking for a donor seat to modify with taller foam so I could keep my stock seat as is. I'll take it and pay for shipping.
 
Thread starter
DBM_imp said:
Wow. I have the same bike, and have been looking for a donor seat to modify with taller foam so I could keep my stock seat as is. I'll take it and pay for shipping.
Sounds Good. Let me box it up and then maybe you can issue a UPS pickup slip?
 
flt996_imp said:
DBM_imp said:
Wow. I have the same bike, and have been looking for a donor seat to modify with taller foam so I could keep my stock seat as is. I'll take it and pay for shipping.
Sounds Good. Let me box it up and then maybe you can issue a UPS pickup slip?
Sounds Good. Let me box it up and then maybe you can issue a UPS pickup slip?
I'll PM my info. Thx
 
Back
Top