Freddie Spencer

Lord Popgun

Road warrior
Thread starter
Not sure where to post this so putting it here.

If anyone is interested, Fast Freddie was on a show from the UK called Goblin Works Garage. Episode: Slammed Land Rover.

Freddie wanted them to build him a bike. Don’t know how it turned out as the show is still on :D
 
I saw that episode last year , the bike they build for him took longer than expected ; nice show and nice to see the Country we lived in.
 
Thread starter
Ahh, didn’t know it was a re-run. I guess one could stream it if they want to watch it, but I don’t know how to do that. Unless its on YouTube.

I love seeing the English countryside. If the Queen ever makes me a Lord or something, I want want one of those big Manor Houses with “land spreading out so far and wide” (Green Acres ref :) )
 
Lord Popgun. :thumbsup:
 
But Feddie’s a Yank!

And, yes, I believe popgun is one too; but he has the CB1100 Forum Secret Decoder Ring. Freddie doesn’t. :D

PS: Cal Crutchlow may well have staked a claim to ermine on Sunday evening.
 
Thread starter
Thanks Peter!! You're free to stay, anytime you want, at the big manor house I don't have yet! :)

And yes Cormanus, I am a Yank. Although there is a knight (a real one) in my ancestry.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Thanks Peter!! You're free to stay, anytime you want, at the big manor house I don't have yet! :)

And yes Cormanus, I am a Yank. Although there is a knight (a real one) in my ancestry.
THANKS, I'll be happy with a small room and multiple bay garage with cars and bikes...to be looked after :D
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Thanks Peter!! You're free to stay, anytime you want, at the big manor house I don't have yet! :)

And yes Cormanus, I am a Yank. Although there is a knight (a real one) in my ancestry.
THANKS, I'll be happy with a small room and multiple bay garage with cars and bikes...to be looked after :D
THANKS, I'll be happy with a small room and multiple bay garage with cars and bikes...to be looked after :D
PB: You will have the onerous task of exercising the steeds from time-to-time, feeding them, washing them, collecting their waste, talking and petting them. It would be a rough lifestyle. :)
 
Cormanus_imp said:
But Feddie’s a Yank!

And, yes, I believe popgun is one too; but he has the CB1100 Forum Secret Decoder Ring. Freddie doesn’t. :D

PS: Cal Crutchlow may well have staked a claim to ermine on Sunday evening.
:). :). :)

Maybe Laud Freddie Spencer?? ;)

(Princess Diana was Lady Diana Spencer... Spooky or what?)
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Thanks Peter!! You're free to stay, anytime you want, at the big manor house I don't have yet! :)

And yes Cormanus, I am a Yank. Although there is a knight (a real one) in my ancestry.
THANKS, I'll be happy with a small room and multiple bay garage with cars and bikes...to be looked after :D
THANKS, I'll be happy with a small room and multiple bay garage with cars and bikes...to be looked after :D
PB: You will have the onerous task of exercising the steeds from time-to-time, feeding them, washing them, collecting their waste, talking and petting them. It would be a rough lifestyle. :)
THANKS, I'll be happy with a small room and multiple bay garage with cars and bikes...to be looked after :D
PB: You will have the onerous task of exercising the steeds from time-to-time, feeding them, washing them, collecting their waste, talking and petting them. It would be a rough lifestyle. :)
I will handle it. Popgun as Lord will have lots of money and pay well :D...+ I will hire few wise apprentices..if the price is right = will get proper people :thumbsup:
Popgun, when do we start new business???
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
Popgun: To do it right you really should have a castle or an olde estate mansion in the U.K.
Well, if it happens, I'll talk to the Queen about it...:cool:
 
Lord Popgun's Country Estate. View of the backyard garden:


4e01d729c1c423685900051b8e63db3f.jpg
 
Back
Top