Freddie Spencer

Sounds good popgun. I’ll order in the mead.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
RLETs will NEVER see a dungeon!
Attendants will make sure they are cared for at all times.

We will have a Royal Order of The RLET
Too much ... :rofl:

That, that, ha! ... , that will mean more work for PB! (oh my, my, that is not going to end well).
Too much ... :rofl:
That, that, ha! ... , that will mean more work for PB! (oh my, my, that is not going to end well).
Cormanus_imp said:
How do I nominate someone for the RORLET?
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Well. First they obviously have to have RLETS installed. No Padawan learners. Second, we will have to sit around a round table and drink mead or something. There may be wenches! And then you, Mighty Moderator will make the final decision and he, or her, is in! Merryment will be had by all!!

There will, however, be no kissing of the Forum Decoder ring. Maybe you can do the sword tapping thing on each shoulder. Hummm, now we need swords!! :)
GoldOxide_imp said:
RORLET: Well, that should be virtually obvious:
Cormanus_imp said:
Sounds good popgun. I’ll order in the mead.
OMG, what an assembly of future almighty knights...

afa115e9d0b169f1ac76a8150c003149.jpg

...and I already love the crown prince :P
I reserve two titles for myself: the Great Chancellor and Service Center Director, for the effort of finding the world largest-by the land castle and automotive passion, please :P:P:D:blush:

Here are the two Teutonic swords we need:

936468e7d497256127667983940740cf.jpg


:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
Peter, your wish is granted :D

And now we all know what Mickey really looks like :P
Bazbro, that video reminds me. Might you be able to acquire some Holy Hand Grenades of Antioch?
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Peter, your wish is granted :D

And now we all know what Mickey really looks like :P
Bazbro, that video reminds me. Might you be able to acquire some Holy Hand Grenades of Antioch?
Hmmm... I do a line in Holy Hand Cream... will that do? No explosions but it smells a lot better!! :D
 
This elevation to the peerage is becoming quite the undertaking, popgun. We might need ...

... wait for it ...

... BUBBA!!
 
Thread starter
YES!! He can run the dungeon!!
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Peter, your wish is granted :D

And now we all know what Mickey really looks like :P
Bazbro, that video reminds me. Might you be able to acquire some Holy Hand Grenades of Antioch?
Thank you kindly sir..

Lord Popgun, I just wonder if Mickey, the Crown Prince arrival can officially be announced, as to certain steps need to be undertaken prior his important visit.

36aec5748212480b556a15a755aa1cd0.jpg

Office of the Grand Chancellor
 
Bazbro_imp said:
As a true-born Englishman, I can do no better than give you...
Monty Python...! :)
(I hope you can watch this)
lol ... I can't keep up with the posts in this thread. Um, yeah, classic Monty. Thanks. I remember the scenes well. Whacky funny as ever.
 
I wanna be the cellar master. My qualifications are set out in this video.


 
Cormanus_imp said:
I wanna be the cellar master. My qualifications are set out in this video.


FYI, all approvals and upgrades are first handled by Lord Popgun and then registered with the Office of the Grand Chancellor :P
 
Thread starter
Cormanus, I appoint you Master of the Wine Celler

And I think he has been doing some tasting as he changed my sig line last night.
 
:rofl:

Thank you, my lord Popgun.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Cormanus, I appoint you Master of the Wine Celler

And I think he has been doing some tasting as he changed my sig line last night.
Cormanus_imp said:
:rofl:

Thank you, my lord Popgun.
Congratulations Cormanus...
Sealed by the Office of G-Ch
 
Back
Top