Since this is a pretty open place, I've decided it's time to share an image of how forum moderators see life. It never ceases to amaze me how wrong others' perceptions can be.
Here in Ottawa your own home is about the only place you can smoke. Even there I see people exiled to the front veranda because most home owners will not allow smoking in their home.
Here in Ottawa your own home is about the only place you can smoke. Even there I see people exiled to the front veranda because most home owners will not allow smoking in their home.
Here in Ottawa your own home is about the only place you can smoke. Even there I see people exiled to the front veranda because most home owners will not allow smoking in their home.
Same around here.
I'm a non-smoker and don't allow it in my house either.
Fortunately, all my friends who do smoke (very few) respect home owners and go outside without being prompted so there's no ruffled feathers.
Since this is a pretty open place, I've decided it's time to share an image of how forum moderators see life. It never ceases to amaze me how wrong others' perceptions can be.