Forum Coffee Table Book?

I need a new coffee table to put the book on. My wife bought a triangle. DOH! People can only sit on one of the three sides from the couch. Ooops!
 
ClassicVW_imp said:
For me, to be honest, probably not interested in a picture book about a bike that I own.
No offense meant to anyone here.
I am with him and to be honest it would be a bit of boring just to see your own pictures of the bike in the book.
 
SamEdward_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
For me, to be honest, probably not interested in a picture book about a bike that I own.
No offense meant to anyone here.
I am with him and to be honest it would be a bit of boring just to see your own pictures of the bike in the book.
I am with him and to be honest it would be a bit of boring just to see your own pictures of the bike in the book.
Sam, we have members from 20 countries, with many colors and variants of the CB 1100. If a just one member from each country sent in a pic with their bike at an exotic local locality, it would make for a very beautiful book I would think. A CB in the Swiss Alps, a CB in France, A CB in Spain, a CB in the Canadian Rockies, a CB on the streets of Russia, a CB in front of a German castle, a CB in the desert southwest of the US, a CB in the Australia outback, A CB in the jungle of Viet Nam, a CB in Thailand, A CB in the snow in the Netherlands..wow I think it would make a fantastic book.
 
Thread starter
Great idea, Ferret. I'll be setting up an email for members to submit pics and I may have chapters like "countries", "favorite roads", "friends" and the like. We will see how it goes. In any case, this book will not be published until after the NC Rally, from which I expect numerous beautiful photos.
 
The ferret_imp said:
SamEdward_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
For me, to be honest, probably not interested in a picture book about a bike that I own.
No offense meant to anyone here.
I am with him and to be honest it would be a bit of boring just to see your own pictures of the bike in the book.
I am with him and to be honest it would be a bit of boring just to see your own pictures of the bike in the book.
Sam, we have members from 20 countries, with many colors and variants of the CB 1100. If a just one member from each country sent in a pic with their bike at an exotic local locality, it would make for a very beautiful book I would think. A CB in the Swiss Alps, a CB in France, A CB in Spain, a CB in the Canadian Rockies, a CB on the streets of Russia, a CB in front of a German castle, a CB in the desert southwest of the US, a CB in the Australia outback, A CB in the jungle of Viet Nam, a CB in Thailand, A CB in the snow in the Netherlands..wow I think it would make a fantastic book.
I am with him and to be honest it would be a bit of boring just to see your own pictures of the bike in the book.
Sam, we have members from 20 countries, with many colors and variants of the CB 1100. If a just one member from each country sent in a pic with their bike at an exotic local locality, it would make for a very beautiful book I would think. A CB in the Swiss Alps, a CB in France, A CB in Spain, a CB in the Canadian Rockies, a CB on the streets of Russia, a CB in front of a German castle, a CB in the desert southwest of the US, a CB in the Australia outback, A CB in the jungle of Viet Nam, a CB in Thailand, A CB in the snow in the Netherlands..wow I think it would make a fantastic book.
Couldn't agree more. But then, you already knew that, didn't you?
 
ES. Great idea. Just look to one of the Internet publishing outlets that ensures you are never out of pocket.
 
ClassicVW_imp said:
For me, to be honest, probably not interested in a picture book about a bike that I own.
No offense meant to anyone here.
Exactly. That would be a silly as constantly returning to a web forum that only covers one motorcycle, that you already own. I mean, who would do that? :P
 
DGShannon_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
For me, to be honest, probably not interested in a picture book about a bike that I own.
No offense meant to anyone here.
Exactly. That would be a silly as constantly returning to a web forum that only covers one motorcycle, that you already own. I mean, who would do that? :P
Exactly. That would be a silly as constantly returning to a web forum that only covers one motorcycle, that you already own. I mean, who would do that? :P
Wow. Now that has to be touché. But nicely put DG.

Cheers
 
Back
Top