nhawk7504_imp
Been there
I need a new coffee table to put the book on. My wife bought a triangle. DOH! People can only sit on one of the three sides from the couch. Ooops!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am with him and to be honest it would be a bit of boring just to see your own pictures of the bike in the book.ClassicVW_imp said:For me, to be honest, probably not interested in a picture book about a bike that I own.
No offense meant to anyone here.
I am with him and to be honest it would be a bit of boring just to see your own pictures of the bike in the book.SamEdward_imp said:I am with him and to be honest it would be a bit of boring just to see your own pictures of the bike in the book.ClassicVW_imp said:For me, to be honest, probably not interested in a picture book about a bike that I own.
No offense meant to anyone here.
I am with him and to be honest it would be a bit of boring just to see your own pictures of the bike in the book.The ferret_imp said:I am with him and to be honest it would be a bit of boring just to see your own pictures of the bike in the book.SamEdward_imp said:I am with him and to be honest it would be a bit of boring just to see your own pictures of the bike in the book.ClassicVW_imp said:For me, to be honest, probably not interested in a picture book about a bike that I own.
No offense meant to anyone here.
Sam, we have members from 20 countries, with many colors and variants of the CB 1100. If a just one member from each country sent in a pic with their bike at an exotic local locality, it would make for a very beautiful book I would think. A CB in the Swiss Alps, a CB in France, A CB in Spain, a CB in the Canadian Rockies, a CB on the streets of Russia, a CB in front of a German castle, a CB in the desert southwest of the US, a CB in the Australia outback, A CB in the jungle of Viet Nam, a CB in Thailand, A CB in the snow in the Netherlands..wow I think it would make a fantastic book.
Several CB's at the Alamo!Elipten_imp said:CB at the Alamo!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Several CB's at the Alamo!DGShannon_imp said:Several CB's at the Alamo!Elipten_imp said:CB at the Alamo!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly. That would be a silly as constantly returning to a web forum that only covers one motorcycle, that you already own. I mean, who would do that?ClassicVW_imp said:For me, to be honest, probably not interested in a picture book about a bike that I own.
No offense meant to anyone here.

Exactly. That would be a silly as constantly returning to a web forum that only covers one motorcycle, that you already own. I mean, who would do that?DGShannon_imp said:Exactly. That would be a silly as constantly returning to a web forum that only covers one motorcycle, that you already own. I mean, who would do that?ClassicVW_imp said:For me, to be honest, probably not interested in a picture book about a bike that I own.
No offense meant to anyone here.![]()
Just make sure you remember.Elipten_imp said:CBs at the Alamo I am back on Dec 18th
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk