Sep 20, 2021 #1 R r100rsman_imp First service completed Thread starter Hi, I am a new 2014 CB1100 owner and am looking to improve front end suspension. Does anyone have experience with the Traction Dynamics AR-25 Axion Rod Kit?
Hi, I am a new 2014 CB1100 owner and am looking to improve front end suspension. Does anyone have experience with the Traction Dynamics AR-25 Axion Rod Kit?
Sep 20, 2021 #2 Lord Popgun Road warrior Here is a link to Traxxion AR-25 kits: https://traxxion.com/?s=AR+25&post_type=product I don’t recall anyone using the product. I would suggest calling Max and seeing what he has to say. I do not know Max but he is talked about and posts on the Goldwing board.
Here is a link to Traxxion AR-25 kits: https://traxxion.com/?s=AR+25&post_type=product I don’t recall anyone using the product. I would suggest calling Max and seeing what he has to say. I do not know Max but he is talked about and posts on the Goldwing board.
Sep 20, 2021 #3 H Houtman_imp Road warrior It might be more expensive but very easy to do : I put the 2017 forks on my 2014 DLX , made a big improvement and takes little time.
It might be more expensive but very easy to do : I put the 2017 forks on my 2014 DLX , made a big improvement and takes little time.
Sep 20, 2021 #4 M Mscb1100_imp Been there Houtman_imp said: It might be more expensive but very easy to do : I put the 2017 forks on my 2014 DLX , made a big improvement and takes little time. Click to expand... So, do you just wheelie the 17?:-/
Houtman_imp said: It might be more expensive but very easy to do : I put the 2017 forks on my 2014 DLX , made a big improvement and takes little time. Click to expand... So, do you just wheelie the 17?:-/
Sep 20, 2021 #5 R r100rsman_imp First service completed Thread starter Thanks for the help, will investigate further.
Sep 20, 2021 #6 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Aussieflyer put Andreani fork inserts on his CB1100. I think he's happy with them.
Sep 20, 2021 #7 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior Houtman_imp said: It might be more expensive but very easy to do : I put the 2017 forks on my 2014 DLX , made a big improvement and takes little time. Click to expand... I agree- I love my '17 forks on my '14- http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11007
Houtman_imp said: It might be more expensive but very easy to do : I put the 2017 forks on my 2014 DLX , made a big improvement and takes little time. Click to expand... I agree- I love my '17 forks on my '14- http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11007