Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.




cooldrum_imp said:My first experience was with a Honda 50 step through my Dad rented at Lake Tahoe during a summer vacation. I was only 14 then and was bitten by the riding bug. Being a young kid then I would just go to my local dealers and drool over the color brochures I brought home. I toiled at jobs delivering papers and working at Del Monte cannery for two summers and I finally saved enough money to buy a nearly new 1967 Honda 305 scrambler. What a revelation to ride that bike back then. It was a twin after all and it had so much speed over that 50 that I had driven that first summer. That bike took me all over the Bay Area in California and down Highway 1 from San Francisco to San Diego and beyond.
Fast forward 50 years and I'm riding a Cb1100 now. It still feels good to swing a leg over the saddle and head out just for a ride. Most of the time these days I don't even have a destination when I ride. It just the pure thrill and joy I feel when I'm on the bike. I kept the 305 and still ride it and marvel at the engineering. Retired now ,riding keeps all your senses engaged ! You are actively living life and just not observing the days passing by. Watching the video reminds all of us that we have a choice to make a change and not just let things become so routine in life. Thanks for listening, Russ

your remarks made me smile knowingly. Wow!, you told my story! In 1971 I met this girl from a neighboring college. On our first date, I took her for a ride an my CL350. To prepare for this date, I made sure my chain was oiled up. After the ride, I notices a trail of oil specks going up her nice white blouse back! Not too smart on my part. Instead of kicking me to the curb, we eventually celebrated 43 years of marriage this past July. Hopefully she will ride with me on my new CB1100. She does not like riding on my CB77. Dittos on a blessed life.The ferret_imp said:Started riding in 1965 on an Aermacci 50 badged Harley I bought new for $318 with earnings from being a bus boy at $1.00 an hour. Have never been without a bike or 6 since. Gave a special gal a ride in 1972. 44 years later she still riding with me. A true blessed life.