For Undercover Ops

It lightens it up some but not sure that the look you are after. Thought you were going to cover those upper fork tubes lol?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
It lightens it up some but not sure that the look you are after. Thought you were going to cover those upper fork tubes lol?
Yeah... I'm not sure either, that's why I keep playing. That's part of the fun, anyway.

The fork tube experiment didn't quite work and I gave up on it. One day, maybe... or maybe not. I can't handle this type of pressure, Mikey! Please stop! ;)
 
Nemo, I like the look I think you're aiming for.

Maybe MrT could get you some Australian side covers.

Careful of the Ferret. He chips away at you, although I still haven't replaced my grey side covers.
 
What about side covers off a 2017 when they become available. Aren't they brushed aluminum? Personally I like the silver covers on your bike Nemo.
 
I think hes going for something between that and mine.
 
Nemo, I'm pretty sure the colour code for the Australian side covers is NH437M.
 
Thread starter
Retsel_imp said:
It's that a black Staintune slip on?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
It's an Arrow slip-on, finished in Cerakote.
Cormanus_imp said:
Nemo, I'm pretty sure the colour code for the Australian side covers is NH437M.
Thank you, Sir!
 
I certainly do not want to keep from you a picture of MY undercover CB1100 (lower right corner at the picture):

b8a7822b8eb32856a309249f35fe15c9.jpg


As you easily can see, it is so undercover, myself cannot see it. :cool:
 
Django_imp said:
I certainly do not want to keep from you a picture of MY undercover CB1100 (lower right corner at the picture):

b8a7822b8eb32856a309249f35fe15c9.jpg


As you easily can see, it is so undercover, myself cannot see it. :cool:
:rofl: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Django_imp said:
I certainly do not want to keep from you a picture of MY undercover CB1100 (lower right corner at the picture):

b8a7822b8eb32856a309249f35fe15c9.jpg


As you easily can see, it is so undercover, myself cannot see it. :cool:
AMAZING CAMO!!
:D
 
I like it. I think it would look even better with a little motor contrast like some silver case covers. I have a all black 14 as well.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
in the category of Suggestions for Which You Did Not Ask...

I would do something like this, with the red being the Candy Red from the 2013s (pardon the amateurish nature of my drawing).

 
But you could only use them when you were not undercover. Otherwise you'd stick out like the dog's testicles.
 
Back
Top