Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah... I'm not sure either, that's why I keep playing. That's part of the fun, anyway.The ferret_imp said:It lightens it up some but not sure that the look you are after. Thought you were going to cover those upper fork tubes lol?

It's an Arrow slip-on, finished in Cerakote.Retsel_imp said:It's that a black Staintune slip on?
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Thank you, Sir!Cormanus_imp said:Nemo, I'm pretty sure the colour code for the Australian side covers is NH437M.

:rofl:Django_imp said:I certainly do not want to keep from you a picture of MY undercover CB1100 (lower right corner at the picture):
![]()
As you easily can see, it is so undercover, myself cannot see it.![]()

AMAZING CAMO!!Django_imp said:I certainly do not want to keep from you a picture of MY undercover CB1100 (lower right corner at the picture):
![]()
As you easily can see, it is so undercover, myself cannot see it.![]()

Hawkeye_imp said: