No heated grips on the CB, but I do have them on the Griso. I only turn them on when it is pretty cold out, well below 50 - and I'm on a road trip. However; I have a heated jacket liner and glove liners (that seem to work sometimes, not a 100%) and I'll make use of them a lot. If on a long ride they will get used at around 70 ( jacket liner only, below 60 for the liners; that seems a bit high but I also dress fairly lightly knowing I have the supplemental heat so I don't feel all stuffed up like a spaceman in gear).
I've gotten into hypothermia at 72 on a motorcycle, I don't like it.
Since I bought the heated liners I tend to use it rather than pile on layers. For rides of 15-20 minutes I'll just add an extra layer or two and not bother with the electrics. Around 45 degrees my gloves are simply not enough for rides over 20 minutes. It does not help that the CB does not have shields in front of the grips like the Griso and my dirt bike. Breaking that wind is big help. The Griso did not come with them stock; I added the ones that Guzzi uses on the Stelvio.
I have become a believer in heated gloves, not so much the grips (around freezing hot grips and liners are da bomb though!!). Your inside bits get toasty while the outside bits freeze.
Since the liners have proven to be unreliable I'm in the market for gloves with built in elements.