Chuckk_imp
Been there
Thread starter
that is a good question Peter.. I normally turn the app on, check my pressures, then turn it off .. I know it has visual alerts .. if pressures fall out of the parameters you program in to it.. by the way, you can have multiple bikes on the app.. just buy extra sensors for the other bikes.. because I turn the app back off, I get no alerts.. I thought about mounting my phone in its cradle on the bike and then watch my pressures as they rise with the tire temps, but I haven't done that.. if I did, I would get the alerts..

I checked out that FOBO link you provided on the FOBO 2.. it looks like they have made some nice improvements.. actually, I have a spare set of FOBO 1's.. I had them on my trike, which is now sold..
