I have brought home leftovers from my favorite Sicilian Pizza stop many times. The square cube shape is quite functional.LouA_imp said:I bet you can a heck of a lot of pizza & wings in that box though, Mmmmm,a nice little snack!![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have brought home leftovers from my favorite Sicilian Pizza stop many times. The square cube shape is quite functional.LouA_imp said:I bet you can a heck of a lot of pizza & wings in that box though, Mmmmm,a nice little snack!![]()


Great share DBM. Looks like a fun time was had.DBM_imp said:Another awesome play day in my backyard. Brought along some new and old buds to share in the fun. A little chilly for my old bones at 7am (50 degrees), as I stuff my riding jeans with a pair of flannel PJ bottoms. 4 cotton t shirts, the top 2 being long sleeve, inside of my new high vis cold weather jacket. Met the fellas at 9 sharp. Weather was perfect. We did the Green Swamp Loop. Rode on every type of pavement you can imagine from fresh black top to 100 year old horse trails with something hard on top. Lunch at a real deal Tex Mex place in San Antonio. Epic.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
WOW, DBM =Lord Popgun_imp said:Not anymore PB. He fixed them.
, thanks