evanworld_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
First, it's a thrill to have this bike and after a week in riding through various conditions - urban, rural, dense traffic and open road - I can agree with the positive reviews which led me to take a chance on the DLX. I'm a long-time scooterist and Vespa GTS 300 convert so you can understand that going from a twist n go to the CB1100 caused me a fair amount of angst. That fear fell away 5 minutes after I hit the road. It's just a solid ride - not flashy as most folks confirm - but extremely confident and straight-forward. As I have bonded with the bike this week I rolled the throttle to test its power - and the power is there with bells on. Even cruising in 6th @ 45 mph I feel good knowing it could rocket to 65 without losing an ounce of composure. It's extremely nimble, showing much more ease, balance and composure around curves than my scoot.
More soon +
More soon +
