First ride! ooh yea

ludva12345_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
today first ride from honda dealer .. im happy like a child :excited:
not so strong as my last cb13 but all my ride i was smiley 170km of hapiness ..







 
Niiiiice! Love the castle or whatever that is in the last pic

Congrats!
 
Congrats!

Btw., is that Loket there at picture 7? Looks nice. I guess I have to do a trip to Czech next time. :rolleyes:
 
Carlsbad, that's interesting. I've been there 2 times long time ago.

Pentecost 1988 and 1989 we were there with a group of motorcycle riders from West Germany and met there at the camping site with riders from the German Democratic Republic (they were not allowed to go to the West, behind the Iron Curtain).
 
Thread starter
thx to all :angel:

nhawk7504_imp said:
Congrats on the bike. Spent a week in Karlovy Vary in March 2002! Beautiful place surrounded by amazing roads!
yea Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad) is my beautiful City .. today 230km .. all our Mountain in West Czechia .. :D



 
Back
Top