Bheezy27403_imp
Road warrior
I hope I'm cold and in the dirt before that is my only option.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My only real worry about that is the hip will say "I'm done" somewhere about halfway between the fire station and the summit.Randy B_imp said:My only real worry about that is the hip will say "I'm done" somewhere about halfway between the fire station and the summit.Pauley_imp said:Hey Randy, good to read you’re on the bike again. Good to take it slow and feel your way back. Let me know if/ when you’re up for a ride to Mt Hamilton and I’ll join you.
Now ya'all know why Rotor considers cell phones to be the work of the Lucifer.Cormanus_imp said:It’s a great idea.
.This is strange...all my friends have no complaints after short recovery, even with two new hips.offroadfx4_imp said:I had the hip surgery 4.5 years ago and I've put 22,000 miles on a 750 lb 'sport touring' bike in the last 18 months.
Hasn't been all roses, still weaker on that side. Just recently I've been able to 'throw' that leg over first.
I did drop it twice on that weak side, but that's what crash bars are made for LOL.
It got me out of pain....that above all else makes life livable imo.

Now ya'all know why Rotor considers cell phones to be the work of the Lucifer.rotor_imp said:Now ya'all know why Rotor considers cell phones to be the work of the Lucifer.Cormanus_imp said:It’s a great idea.
How the heck can I trust the phone not to stream the speed sensor readout to my local LEA, and the coordinates of the place where I spent the night to my wife's lawyers?
Thanks, but no thanks. (Unless, of corse, the app is open source.
. Now ya'all know why Rotor considers cell phones to be the work of the Lucifer.rotor_imp said:Now ya'all know why Rotor considers cell phones to be the work of the Lucifer.Cormanus_imp said:It’s a great idea.
How the heck can I trust the phone not to stream the speed sensor readout to my local LEA, and the coordinates of the place where I spent the night to my wife's lawyers?
Thanks, but no thanks. (Unless, of corse, the app is open source.
. Not from my Nokia 1100. :rofl:rotor_imp said:GoldOxide Wrote:Sorry to say to you rotor, but Lucifer is already archiving that information away whether you are riding or in any vehicle you are in. :dodgy:
Example: Where do you think Google Maps gets its traffic statistics from? Not from my Nokia 1100. :rofl:
I was just going to write about some hay for you.Gone in 60_imp said:They are always listening. I got a very chilling reminder a few weeks ago. I was on my cell talking about needing some hay bails for an event coming up. Shortly afterwards, the ads that started popping up on my phone were for hay, farm and equestrian supplies.

That is because the saying : " Make hay when the sun shines " , that's why they send you the ads.Gone in 60_imp said:They are always listening. I got a very chilling reminder a few weeks ago. I was on my cell talking about needing some hay bails for an event coming up. Shortly afterwards, the ads that started popping up on my phone were for hay, farm and equestrian supplies.