guitar gord_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
The weather cracked the 40degF mark today so even though there is still snow on the ground and the roads are so full of sand its like riding on a beach, I decided to chance a short ride to my Honda dealer to pick up a rear suspension spanner. I'm coming from 15 years of riding big-Twin HDs so this was a quite a shocking experience. The sewing machine-like purr of the motor and quick throttle response had me zipping around in a delightfully controlled and gentile manner. I loved it! I'm a big guy and I was pleasantly surprised by the power of this bike. Love the view I'm getting from the upright taller riding position (compared to a cruiser). I can't comment on how it corners because if I had leaned over in a curve I would have slid out and this would be a different message all together.
One thing I did note is that I need to adjust to these non-cancelling turn signals toot sweet or me and this bike will never see its first service. Had a couple of drivers start to pull out in front of me before I realized that I was riding straight with my turn signal on.
One thing I did note is that I need to adjust to these non-cancelling turn signals toot sweet or me and this bike will never see its first service. Had a couple of drivers start to pull out in front of me before I realized that I was riding straight with my turn signal on.